Public offer of Hill.money online service
What data can a resource request?
This is information that is needed to identify and communicate with the user, namely:
- Full Name;
- cell phone number;
- E-mail address;
- bank card number and its validity period;
- virtual e-wallet number.
- this data is stored on the portal for as long as necessary to provide all the necessary services.
How does the portal use personal data?
The user"s personal information is necessary for the resource to work correctly. The information is used for the following purposes:
- ensuring the continuous operation of the portal and applications;
- correct work of the technical department for prompt problem solving;
- monitoring the quality of services provided, identifying problems and malfunctions;
- communication with customers to provide information about innovations;
- improving the quality of the resource, applications, organization;
- quick response to customer requests.
The correct operation of the site allows you to effectively protect data from illegal actions of intruders.
Who can access sensitive user information?
Customer data is protected by the technical department and the law, so it cannot be transferred to third parties. However, there may be a situation where this kind of information can be released to the police after a court order, and if the business passes to new owners after the sale.
What are cookies and how are they used on the site?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on the user"s gadget from the site and store a certain amount of information collected. These files are needed in order to facilitate the use of the site, set up advertising and make the content targeted to the target audience.
How exactly do cookies work?
These cookies collect and record information about what the user has viewed, what pages of the site they have visited, and other activities. These files are designed to identify user preferences. The recorded information is used when you visit the site again.
Types of cookies
Cookies are stored for a certain time and are automatically deleted after their tasks are completed. There are several types of cookies:
- analytical - used to collect statistics about users (preferences, viewed materials, content);
- technical - they simplify the user"s access to the functionality of the site, determine the type of browser, the device from which the login was made, allow you to identify and eliminate errors;
- functional - determine and remember the language, location data, which facilitates the use of the resource;
- third-party - they are needed to collect statistics for advertising in order to show relevant offers that can really be useful to the user.
The collected information is stored for a long time, but after the performance of its functions it is automatically deleted.
Who can access the data that cookies collect?
Cookies collect mainly analytical and technical information. Unlike personal data of users, this information can be transferred to other resources, such as search engines. This is necessary in order to improve and optimize the work of various services, eliminate errors, and provide content that is in demand.
Security of sensitive data
Security issues are dealt with by technical specialists of the resource. The user can also independently increase the level of their own security. To do this, you need to come up with complex passwords and do not share them with anyone. If the password is forgotten, then it can be restored and changed using the automatic form on the site. This is one of the reasons why the user needs to provide their email address to register on the resource. If access to the account is lost due to the intervention of intruders, then the specialists of the technical department will also help the user to restore information.